Julie has provided heartfelt and inspiring speeches to diverse audiences ranging from 10 to 2000+ people. Julie shares personal successes and failures while drawing upon inspirational stories of well-known and not-so-well known individuals to effectively communicate her message. She is passionate about connecting with and giving others hope and belief in themselves and their ability to make an impact.
Our leadership development sessions are interactive and engaging, but most importantly, motivating. We work with small and large groups using timely material and content to help participants navigate and take responsibility for managing issues and their careers. Our leadership development sessions are typically half-day engagements that mix large group discussions with small group sessions and individual reflection and planning.
Julie has delivered hundreds of presentations. Most notably, she has been a college commencement speaker and keynote speaker at national conventions, including the following:
- Millikin University, December 2006
- Millikin University, May 2012
- Women’s Basketball Coaches Association Center for Coaching Excellence (2011, 2012)
- Horizon League Women’s Leadership Symposium (2011)
- National Association of Athletics Compliance (NAAC) National Convention (2011)
- Great Lakes Valley Conference Aspire Summit (2011)
- Peach Belt Conference Women’s in Athletics Seminar (scheduled for January 2014)